Posts Tagged ‘Dakota Fanning’Tags
- Dakota Fanning at 2012 Met Ball 0 CommentsPosted by on May 8, 2012 under Featured Articles Dakota Fanning made her pose as she attends red carpet at the 2012 Met Ball held at Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 7) in New York City.Dakota dressed in a lavender organza dress from Louis Vuitton-- the jupon is made of tulle and covered with organza, embroidered with flowers made of hand stitched organza ribbons and took over 250 hours of work. She finished off her look with Fred L... more.
- Pictures: Dakota Fanning at Tribeca Film Fest Vanity Fair Party 0 CommentsPosted by on April 19, 2012 under Featured Articles The Twilight actress Dakota Fanning was spotted at the Vanity Fair party on April 17 evening. She looked so stunning in her bright magenta dress and nude heels as she made her pose for the photographers who were waiting outside of the State Supreme Courthouse venue. She attended the said event to as part if of the 39 prominent jurors who will help choose on the winners of awards which include, Be... more.
- Dakota Fanning in spotted in Big Apple 1 CommentsPosted by on March 23, 2012 under Featured Articles It was March 21, Wednesday when Dakota Fanning was spotted while walking at the SoHo area in New York City. The Twilight star looked really pretty while her hair was blown by the wind. She was seen wearing a sunglasses, white loose long sleeves and jeans along with director Tim Blake Nelson.She’s still looked gorgeous off-cam. [gallery columns="2"]... more.
- Dakota excited to see Breaking Dawn 2 footage 0 CommentsPosted by on March 12, 2012 under Featured Articles, News Dakota Fanning lately confessed that it’s a pretty bittersweet time for the "Twilight Saga" stars. "I mean, I’m excited to see the last installment," Fanning stated."And I know it’s sad for the fans and sad for the cast. It’s been such a journey, but I’ve been really fortunate to be a part of it, so I’m grateful for the time I got to be in the films and work with those people."... more.
- Dakota Fanning: The Vitorian beauty 0 CommentsPosted by on December 6, 2011 under Featured Articles Dakota Fanning looked Each bit the prim and appropriate Victorian lady around the pair of her new film Effie in Venice, Italy.The 17-year-old actress plays the title role within the film, which tells the story of the infamous love triangle between 19th-century art critic John Ruskin, his young wife Effie Gray, and artist John Everett Millais. The film was written by Emma Thompson, who also co-... more.
- Great job to Dakota Fanning, High School Grad 35 CommentsPosted by on June 8, 2011 under Featured Articles It appears like it's merely yesterday since we were revealing in the precociousness of her pre-teen youth. Today she's stepping out of high school. In an age when almost teenage stars do their book learning with a private mentor, Dakota Fanning's parents are instead inexorable in their insistence that she must go into a conventional life as possible. That means that for the last four ... more.
- Prom dress shopping with Dakota 41 CommentsPosted by on May 31, 2011 under Featured Articles, News Dakota Fanning sizes a cute pink prom dress up and down with Alexis Delacruz, a cancer patient at Children’s Hospital of Orange County.The Twilight actress went through four racks stuffed with 100 BCBG Max Azria dresses and helped 35 teenage cancer patients and survivors choose their favorites for the hospital’s annual prom.Dakota will be headed over to London this summer to work on N... more.
- Dakota Fanning Lands Modeling Contract with IMG 33 CommentsPosted by on December 23, 2010 under News Aside from being busy with filming the much awaited movie Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 1, Twilight actress Dakota Fanning has been signed by IMG models. Wow! It’s nice to hear that Dakota is not just an actress, she is now a model. The said modeling agency represents some huge models like Gisele, Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum.If you don’t know, IMG had lately dropped their model Taylo... more.
- Star Dakota Fanning talks about ‘If I Stay’ 40 CommentsPosted by on October 22, 2010 under Featured Articles The 16-year-old actress Dakota Fanning who plays Jane in the popular movie franchise of Twilight Saga films talks about Summit Entertainment’s "If I Stay" a supernatural story adapted from Gayle Forman's young adult story.At first, "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke was attached to direct the film, with Summit chief Erik Feig saying in 2009. But presently, it will be Heitor Dhalia a Bra... more.
- NY1 Movie Interviews Dakota Fanning concerning “Twilight: Eclipse” 37 CommentsPosted by on June 10, 2010 under Movie News Dakota Fanning is only 16 years old, but she has been working progressively in movies since she was 6 years old. It was her second appearance on her latest film Twilight Saga as one of the volturi clan, Jane. NY1's Neil Rosen had an interview with Fanning about their upcoming movie, Twilight Saga: Eclipse which opens in theaters on 30th of June.Watch her NY1 movie interview here.... more.
Ashley Greene bella Bella Swan Bill Condon breaking dawn Breaking Dawn movie Breaking Dawn News Breaking Dawn Part 1 Breaking Dawn Part 2 Breaking Dawn Wedding Dakota Dakota Fanning Eclipse edward Edward Cullen fanning gossip Jackson Rathbone jacob K-stew Kellan Lutz Kristen kristen stewart Lautner movie new moon Nikki Reed pattinson peter facinelli photo Rob Robert Robert pattinson Rob Pattinson Robsten romance Stewart Taylor Taylor Lautner twilight Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn vampire video volturi wolf