- What Drives Edward? 28 CommentsPosted by on November 1, 2009 under New Moon news the Volvo contest flashes New Moon tapestry background, fantasy wallpaperand some cast vocie overs. It's a Volvo ad, starring Edward, front and center, in the most impressively at designed Volvo campaign ever. Clickez sur la pays "Canada et la langue "Francais" pour ecouter la musique avec les sous-titres Francaises.... more.
- Genre Twist 35 CommentsPosted by on October 31, 2009 under New Moon news The Los Angeles Times calls Dakota Fanning's turn in the Twilight saga a genre leap, but no mention of Bryce Dallas Howard is mentioned. The brouhaha over Victoria Lefevbre having just died down, is it to early to mention both Oscar nominee Michael Sheen and M. Night Shyamalan wonder Howard might bring oscar caliber chops to the Twilight proceedings?... more.
- Truth is Stranger than Lautner 25 CommentsPosted by on October 30, 2009 under Gossip & News, News, Twilight Gossip Faster than you can swing a dead cat, the second Taylor Lautner gets a popstar girlfriend, his secret pash Kristen Stewart "swiftly" ends her fantasy relationship with the epically sculpted costar Pattinson. Could New Moon and Eclipse pickups be to blame?And if Lautner and Stewart hook up, if Kristen gets an MTV award will Taylor Swift step and pull a Kanye throwdown smackdown?Friends re... more.
- Robsten wedding not OK 55 CommentsPosted by on October 29, 2009 under Gossip & News, Twilight Gossip K. Stew has pulled the plug on the Robsten action, according to OK magazine now on newsstands. The Twilight romance spanning three films has now cooled to an icy frost the temperature of Edward's hands. Robert Pattinson evidently put the bite on Kristen Stewart to get married too soon, thus tying a knot in the stomach of every fangirl form here to Forks.Does this mean R-Pattzz is back on t... more.
- Tri Star Tri Fecta 35 CommentsPosted by on October 28, 2009 under Gossip & News, New Moon news, News People magazine has scored the biggest get in the Twilight world, with a cover story on Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner. But the threesome may not go one on one against each other if the media blitz for New Moon is anything to go by.People promises "hot new photos" of the New Moon shoot and even a "first look" at Eclipse, currently shooting in secret locations around ... more.
- Ashley Greene Spills Twi-Beans 33 CommentsPosted by on October 27, 2009 under New Moon news, News, Twilight Gossip New Moon or Twilight reshoots? Getting lost on the Paramount lot was Ashley "Greene beans" Greene it was reported Ashley, who plays the sophisticated vampire Alice Cullen in Twilight and New Moon and Eclipse has committeed PR frenzy with a secrecy break. besides the on-set games, perhaps the director is taking liberties with the script?... more.
- Twilight Sunset Twi Travel 34 CommentsPosted by on October 26, 2009 under New Moon news, News The Ivy laden Hoh Rain Forest woods of Forks, in Oregon and regions of Vancouver, Washington (where New Moon and Eclipse are shot) have encouraged a new brand of travel market: Vampo-Tourism. Sunset magazine, that arbiter of dinner table taste, features in its November issue And what's more sustainable that an organic (but animal protein "vegan") vampire?From the Anne Rice New Orleans of I... more.
- Killer New Jacob Trailer 35 CommentsPosted by on October 25, 2009 under Fan Fiction, Gossip & News, New Moon news, Trailers The preview flicks online are heating up as New Moon approaches the start gate. Jacob shows it like it is with some Victoria chewing and canine capers. Poor Bella can't seem to find herself on the sunny side of the supernatural dating pool, but the graphics are fun to watch. Does the place name of "Forks" denote a habitual slide of the locals' DNA to random leaps of nature?... more.
- Vlad the Impaler 377 CommentsPosted by on October 24, 2009 under Videos In between the classic Hollywood sendup of black and white Bela Lugosi and Renfield, there was a curious vampire spoof genre enjoyred brielfy by Jim Carrey and George Hamilton. While waiting for "New Moon", don't miss disco Dracula in Love at First Bite... more.
- Vampire Vogue 36 CommentsPosted by on October 23, 2009 under News Suddenly everything's coming up vampires! What used to be a Stephen King profit stream franchise is now a mainstream programming trope. From Salem's Lot to Night Shift, vampires used to be messy business. Then Anne Rice got into the act and threw Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt in costume drama at us (with Antonio Banderas to boot).... more.
Ashley Greene bella Bella Swan Bill Condon breaking dawn Breaking Dawn movie Breaking Dawn News Breaking Dawn Part 1 Breaking Dawn Part 2 Breaking Dawn Wedding Dakota Dakota Fanning Eclipse edward Edward Cullen fanning gossip Jackson Rathbone jacob K-stew Kellan Lutz Kristen kristen stewart Lautner movie new moon Nikki Reed pattinson peter facinelli photo Rob Robert Robert pattinson Rob Pattinson Robsten romance Stewart Taylor Taylor Lautner twilight Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn vampire video volturi wolf